Wednesday, April 6, 2016

Neutrogena Ageless Restoratives ... NOT Recommended


Neutrogena Ageless Restoratives Anti-Oxidant Moisture Night Cream
Click Now!

Neutrogena Ageless Restoratives Anti-Oxidant Moisture Night Cream 

Stress can do terrible things to your skin, so if you're experiencing age spots and wrinkles prematurely, you may be tempted to get a product to get rid of them. That's where I was at when I got the Neutrogena Ageless Restoratives Anti-Oxidant Moisture Night Cream. I'm glad I bought the smallest size available, because it gave me a chance to see if it would really work?

Does this cure age spots?

Short answer: no. I used it religiously as instructed for six weeks and saw no lightening in my age spots. It was a huge disappointment, as I was in my early 30s and didn't want to look like I was in my 60s! In fact, this product did nothing at all to improve the appearance of my skin. As of yet, I haven't found anything to effectively manage those spots except for keeping my face out of the sun. 

Please leave a comment if you've found a more effective product for curing liver spots!

 

No comments:

Post a Comment