Wednesday, April 6, 2016

Norwex Eco Cloth - Clean Without Chemicals! RECOMMENDED

Norwex Enviro Cloth 

http://www.norwex.biz/PublicStore/stores/HilaryFerrand/AM/product/EnviroCloth,1888.aspx
Click to Shop!
If you have a sensitive nose or skin, you probably try to stay away from harsh chemical cleaners like I do. I like having my house seem clean, but bleach, PinSol, even dish soap can leave me headache-y. 

One of my friends got in touch with me a few months ago and asked me to go to a Norwex party. 

Usually, I don't attend party plan parties. I don't like Plexus, Usborne Books, Jamberry Nails, etc. Their products are usually subpar and way too expensive. I feel like I'm paying my friend to be bored at her house for a few hours. All the same, when invited by a good friend and not wanting to be rude... 

 I came home with a $17 washcloth. Granted, it was supposed to be THE BEST WASHCLOTH OF ALL TIME! Supposedly, it was capable of clearing away serious germs with no chemicals at all. The proof was in the pudding. 

During the party, the rep did a super-cool demonstration with raw chicken that left me sold. The towel has held up really well, and I've added a few more items that I'll review later. 

Every single piece of the Norwex line is expensive when compared to similar products at the big box store, but it's a little like apples and oranges. A washcloth from Target isn't going to let you clear away bacteria using just water. Other items, like the wool dryer balls they carry, replace dryer sheets that contain toxic chemicals, and they're similar priced when you look at the cost of dryer balls for a year. 

Whether they're cost effective for you really depends on what you buy now, and your attitude toward cleaning products and environmentalism. In addition to some really effective items, Norwex also runs a microfiber recycling program, which I find extremely helpful. I got rid of all the low-quality clothes I'd picked up at Walmart/Target and am slowly replacing them.  


No comments:

Post a Comment