Wednesday, April 6, 2016

Zicam Cold Remedy - Pre Cold and Flu ... RECOMMENDED

Click Here!

ZICAM Cold Remedy

We play D&D twice a week in a small, intimate shop downtown. It's the absolute best setup imaginable, but a lot of the guys are completely clueless when it comes to being considerate of other people. They'll show up hacking and sneezing and expect you to comfortably sit at a table with them for 10+ hours. My boyfriend rolls with it, but I have a very sensitive immune system and get sick very easily. I spent Halloween - my favorite holiday! - home sick and miserable because of these guys, so I was really excited when I saw what was called the "Pre-Cold Medicine."

This stuff works great, and it's so much easier to take than Airbourne. Those products, even the ones specifically for kids, leave me feeling sick. Plus, you have to drink so much to protect yourself that you wind up spending a bundle.

Purchased over Amazon, ZICAM is not as expensive as in the store, and it's so worth it. I went through most of the winter and spring without catching anything, despite spending many late nights with friends who were a few steps away from walking pneumonia.

If you have trouble staying well or if you're often forced to be around people who are ill, try this. You won't regret it!

No comments:

Post a Comment